Can a Bookkeeper do Payroll?
When it comes to managing a business, the bookkeeper service becomes an inevitable one. For any business, availing bookkeeper service is mandatory to keep focusing on business growth by the owners. Almost every businesses running in Canada proficiency are utilizing the bookkeeper services wisely to maintain proper books of accounts and to avail many other services that Bookkeepers provide.
What is bookkeeping ?
In the business world, bookkeeping is the process of recording all the financial transactions of an organization or business on a regular basis to ensure the books are accurate, updated and complete. By monitoring the money inflow and outflow of a business, bookkeeping service plays a supreme role in keeping business operation within the budget.
What are the duties of a bookkeeper ?
Here are the list of responsibilities of a bookkeeper for any business.
- Data entry & Reconciliation of Bank & Credit Card transactions
- Entering Sales & Purchase Invoices
- Taking care of payroll administration duties
- Compiling the HST Details and filing HST Returns
- Completing Taxation process
- Annual Corporate Filings
- Preparing cash flow statements, Financial & Budget reports
- Generating trial balances of an organization or business
- Timely and consistent financial management reports.
- Posting year end Journal entries and finalization of company to prepare NTR
At NCS, we offer a variety of services and each service can be customized to meet your needs and comfort level and your Organization could focus on core business, reduce operating costs and increase profitability.